Do blogrolls matter anymore? They seem passé. But four or five people visit this one every day. Yet none of you click these links. (I see all and know all.)
There’s a better way to keep up with what I’m reading, if you care: every Saturday, I post a handful of blog posts I found interesting from the previous week.
But if that doesn’t suit you, here’s a short list of blogs I follow that publish regularly.
- HeatherBlog – A travel blog by Heather from Minnesota. Obviously, she’s escaping the winters.
- Hill + Pen – Personal blog about life and faith written by a lawyer.
- Hoosier Happenings – A fellow Hoosier and Michigan Road lover shares his views.
- String Too Short to Tie – Personal blog of a fellow Hoosier.
- The Literate Pen – Southern writings and ramblings.
- James Altucher – James Altucher tells the truth, his truth anyway, because he sees it as his path to sanity.
- Penelope Trunk – A blog about career advice. And about Penelope Trunk.
- Curbside Classic – Every car has a story. (I sometimes contribute to this blog.
- Coding Horror – Programming and human factors.
- Developsense Blog – Thinking critically and radically about software testing.
- Rands in Repose – Intelligent writing about building software and managing geeks.
- Denny G’s Road Trips Blog – A blog by a well-known road tripper.
- Roadside Architecture Blog – A woman, her four dogs, and her road trips.
- By Ken Levine – Stories of TV from the comedy writer behind several shows you know.
- Live Apartment Fire – By a TV news reporter who’s in his fourth decade in the business.
- 52 Cameras in 52 Weeks – He shoots with a different old film camera every week.
- Beacon 225 – A fellow old-camera collector and the photos he gets from his collection.
- Blatherskite – Film photography and foolish gibberish.
- Random Camera Blog – One man’s thoughts and activities in photography, camera collecting, current events, and photographic tips.
- Shorpy – Really old photographs.
23 October 2015