Here it is, the post you’ve been waiting all week for: my weekly roundup of blog posts from around the Internet.
Rail trails are everywhere today. Susie Trexler visits the first one ever. It’s in Wisconsin. Read Railroad Reuse: The First Rails to Trails
Heath McClure at Curbside Classic shares a hilarious paean to waxing your car. (I have not personally waxed a car in probably a decade.) Read QOTD: Do You Still Wax Your Car?
Ann Althouse goes on a rant about plastic straws. Not about the environmental impact, but about how banning straws hurts women. Okay, it might be a little tongue in cheek. Read What those stories about the environmental impact of straws aren’t telling you
The number of camera reviews and experience reports this week is insane! Seriously guys — tone it down out there!!
- Ikonta 524/2 (Oliver Clarke)
- Pentax ME Super (Reinhold Graf)
- Micro 110 (Nicholas Middleton)
- Olympus XA (Christoph Hille)
- Crystar 15 (John Margetts)
- Windsor Delux/Konair 35 (Peggy Anne)
- Canon AF35M (D Spaedt)
- Kodak Chevron (Mike Eckman)
- Zeiss Ikon Cocarette 514/15 (John Margetts)
- Pentax 645 (Martin Jeffery)
- Yashica T2 (Alonso Chaves)
Read my review of this camera here
- Kodak Retinette 1B (Steve Ford)
- Nikon F-401s/N4004s (Peggy Anne)
Last updated on 5 March 2020 by Jim Grey