Here are the blog posts I liked most this week.
Nathan Kontny, writing for Signal v. Noise, noticed that artist Paul Cézanne created his most valuable art when he was in his 60s. Nathan wonders what would happen to each of us if we persist in getting better. Read Done?
My colleague N. Scott Palmer talks about bias in the news media. He cautions us to distinguish editorial content (of which there’s lots) from straight news. And he explains how even the most honorable reporter can get it wrong. Read When News Media Aren’t Exactly Corrupt
This week’s camera reviews and experience reports:
- Yashica T2 (John Lee)
Read my review of this camera here
- Halina 35X (Stephen Dowling)
- Pentax K2 (John Smith)
- Minolta Minoltina P (James Tocchio)
- Apparat & Kamerabau Akarette II (Mark)
- Olympus OM-2n (John Smith)
- Canon EOS Rebel 2000 (Chris Moore)