On the Saturday that is the anniversary of my birth, a digest of blog posts from the week now ending.
A French town, a once-bombed church, and a visit to New Orleans, all leading to a connection to the destruction of Hiroshima in 1945. If you think all things are not connected, you will question that belief after reading Heide‘s post. Read One man’s journey to Hiroshima
I was born after all the TV networks started broadcasting everything in color, but not before there were enough color shows that the syndicated reruns didn’t still need to be in black and white Ken Levine remembers the “wow!” factor of a show converting to color in the 1960s. Read Oh wow, it’s in COLOR!
Here are this week’s camera reviews and experience reports.
- Exacta Varex VX (Christoph Hille)
- Voigtländer Bessamatic CS (SilverFox)
- Yashica T2 (Jeb Inge)bonus: Read my review of this camera here.
- Pentacon FM (Mike Eckman)
- Pentax ME Super (Peggy Anne)
- Voigtländer Brilliant (SilverFox)
- Canon P (Chris Cushing)
Last updated on 6 March 2020 by Jim Grey